Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crazy Lady....

Angel Barbaro and Dr. R. loving companions. Angels On Earth. Who are love, bring love. Affirmed. My Sentimental Friends. My Love, Dee Mirich
Dee Mirich, 40; Merrillville, IN, U.S.A.posted on 2007-01-16 09:19:00


What are you talking about? Dr. R. and I are NOT loving companions, although, I am strapped to a harness..and couldn't really escape should he try something.


I know that you and Dr. R. are not giving up. You are the light that shines so beautiful. Creating rainbows. Affirmed. My Sentimental Friends. My Love, Dee Mirich
Dee Mirich, 40; Merrillville, IN, U.S.A.posted on 2007-01-16 09:21:43


Rainbows? If you want to see rainbows, you need to come a little closer, that's right....closer, right behind my good back hoof...closer.


P.S. Dee, as many letters as you've sent me not one has made my hoof stop rotting. Please go feed your cats.


Bobbie.

No comments: