Thursday, January 11, 2007

Love lifts us up where we belong.

This has been the most uplifting story this year. I pray that his condition will improve, he can't have come this far for nothing. Hang in there, Barbaro, we're all praying for you.
Marian, 60; Angleton, TX, u.s.posted on 2007-01-10 16:15:10


Marian,

I have not come this far for nothing. I give thousands of women in their 40s and 50s something to live for. Keep in mind, however, if my hoof was rotting off in the beginning, and it's still rotting off....well how far have I really come? "Hang in there?" Was that a sling joke? Funny. You people make my day....really.

I honestly thought the dude who threw himself over the kid in the subway train was more uplifiting...but if a story about my foot rotting off gets you smiling, then, well, you go.

-Bobbie

No comments: