Wednesday, January 10, 2007

'Git Yer Frisk On'

Oh baby boy! What lousy luck! But we're glad your medical team is the best in the world & knows what to do! Don't worry - you'll soon be frisking with the ladies!
Bev McCartt & The Hip Dog Crew; Winter Park, FL, posted on 2007-01-10 11:56:04




Bev, and Hip Dog Crew,

Yeah my team 'Knows what to do' In case you hadn't heard...my foot is rotting again...but yeah, they got this one. I won't be frisking anything anytime soon. Frisk you very much.

P.S. we don't call it frisking...we call it 'gettin saddled.'

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbaro, peace be with you! I know you are experiencing a tough time, but so is my little Spotty. He's a sick little puppy, with not enough love coming his way. Soon, I hope, all of the love sent to you will be transferred into the dog food you yearn to become, and the love and prayers of your cretin followers will nourish my Spotty back to good health!