Wednesday, January 10, 2007

UPDATE- From the horses mouth

First off,

really I do appreciate the 'love' all of you send me daily. I can't comprehend how so many of you could leave your cats, and careers in limbo to devote so much energy in hoping I heal, but, uh, thanks.

Let's get one thing straight. You can chant 'grow hoof grow' until you're blue in the face, and it won't help. I have a bunch of dudes who are paid way too much tryng to "help" me but it ain't working so hot. My damned hoof is rotting off. What I really could use is some hay. I like hay.

If you think about it, the only reason I haven't been put to pasutre yet is because I happend to be in the final race. Had I run in the race before, I'd be helping your kids make pretty pictures to stick on the fridge.

If you do all want to get this rotten hoof party started though, I'll try and answer some of your requests. Keep in mind, I'm in pain...and just want a good meal and to die.

Barb.

No comments: